Wiring that looks scary often is scary. If your system is old and dirty, then it’s not a bad idea to have it reviewed by professionals. If you’re seeing corrosion on your wires or electrical equipment, then it’s a serious problem. It can lead to overheating and to fire, and you should call in an electrical contractor as soon as possible. If you’re seeing evidence of overheating anywhere around your meter or on wires in your basement, in electrical boxes, or especially in walls or floors, then please call us right now. This includes blackened wire covers, scorched metal or wood, and any other evidence that a wire has overheated. This mean you’re lucky that you haven’t already had a fire.
Pinellas & Hillsborough (813) 261-4784